to download/print this, please click on the thumbnail:
- to be able to engage fully with the recommended package of intensive rehabilitation following assessment (package 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- to be medically stable
- clients from the age of 16
- the individual (or if they lack the capacity, the person with lasting power of attorney) provides consent to admission
- access to funding is confirmed
- provisional plans have been agreed for discharge from STEPS
- we are able to care for people with Tracheostomy and PEG tubes in situ. These and any other additional care needs will be considered as part of the pre admission assessment. Mild challenging behaviour can also be managed and will be assessed by a psychologist as part of this assessment.